Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Asymmetrical Cobalt Skirt > Striped Tee > What I Wore


I've been enjoying these last few days of summer... But NOT the heat. However, I have absolutely been enjoying my skirts, which I tend not to wear so much in the cooler months. Though I actually really like bearing my legs, I love that maxi skirts have been having a moment because, of course, they're so comfortable. For me, the asymmetrical skirt is the best of both worlds, since I get to flash a little knee cap and ankle and still have the flowing length I love. And I can't get enough of the dramatic way that the hi-low hemline catches the breeze and billows in the wind. DRAMA, honey!




Striped Tee x The GAP  > Asymmetrical Skirt x Some Random Downtown LA Store (here's a different option in a lighter shade of blue and here's another pretty one) > Sandals x Steve Madden (on sale here!) > Beaded Tribal Belt x Urban Outfitters > Brass Earrings x Peace Images (get them here!) > Tribal Beaded Bracelet x Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment