Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Denim Shirt > White Skirt > What I'm Wearing

Despite everyone's acceptance of wearing white after Labor Day, it's not a practice that I generally participate in. Call me old fashioned, but I do like the idea of certain "fashion rules" -- You know, silk in the summer, tweed, corduroy, and velvet in the winter. I'm also the type of person that doesn't like for her food to touch on the plate, so there you have it. However, it has been so hot in Los Angeles for the past few weeks, that rules, whether they make sense or not, no longer apply. The triple digit daytime temperatures and hot, humid nights have defied all logic, so all bets are off when it comes to getting dressed!



Chambray Shirt - H&M (similar styles here and here) > White Skirt - C&C California (similar styles: here and here) > Tribal Beaded  Sandals - Bakers Shoe Store (a cute option here) > Belt - Urban Outfitters (I think this may be the same one. And it's on sale! > Earrings - BOHOFunk

No comments:

Post a Comment