Thursday, October 11, 2012

Leopard blouse+Sequined jacket+Cold=Awesomeness

In an effort to be cute and fight a cold while at work, I think I pulled it off pretty smartly.
I like to shop, but lately I've been attempting to be a little more frugal with my money. So I decided to rummage through my closet to see what I have. Through my search I found: a sequined zip-up jacket that I got from H&M. The leopard print button down blouse I got for $4 from Goodwill the day before this picture was taken. The skinny jeans and jewelry are all from Francesca's collections. My booties I got from Payless when Payless was just starting to get a little more pricey about 3 or 4 years ago, however my booties cost me $9.99. The purse is a Steve Madden purse that I purchased from Planet Funk when it was in existence 3 years ago.
I know that this image is blurry, but I wanted to show it to say: No matter what you do and how you feel, just have fun. I was a little sickly and it was the end of the night, but my camera lady made me laugh and captured that moment.

Miss Reke

No comments:

Post a Comment