Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pink Tee > Blue Shorts > What I Wore


So, remember when I told you that I currently only own one pair of shorts? Yeah. This is it. Or, rather, these are them. And I actually didn't even have these until a few weeks ago. "How does one go an entire blazing hot summer without a single, solitary pair of shorts?" you may ask. The answer: Dresses. If not for frocks, I would have died. You may be wondering what happened to all of the shorts that I may or may not have owned in the past. Well, I'll tell you. I got a little... um... er... thick... Which isn't necessarily a problem, except... Well, it's done a number on my wardrobe. Right at the start of summer, I unloaded all of my cute Joe's Jeans and Juicy Couture denim shorts at the nearest Crossroads and haven't been able to find replacements since. I look forward to renewing my short search in the spring, but for now, I'll just focus on acquire some much needed fall essentials.

V Neck Tee x Urban Outfitters (Option with pocket here) > High Waisted Shorts x American Apparel > Belt x Target > Necklace x Brookadelphia > Sandals x Steve Madden (Still available, on sale here) > Sunglasses x Forever21 (mine are old as the hills and falling apart)

No comments:

Post a Comment