Monday, October 15, 2012

Tribal Print Tee > Pastel Pink Cropped Pants > What I Wore


My fiance and I had an impromptu beach day, which was nice, since we don't get over to the ocean much nowadays. Every so often, you have to go check on it and make sure it's still there where you left it. 



The chalcedony ring is a piece that I bought probably 7 or more years ago, forgot that I had, until I was getting dressed that morning, and I honestly don't even know where I got it from. The "bracelet" that I'm wearing is actually a necklace that I simply wrapped around my wrist a few times. It was purchased in India and I rarely wear it (or any necklace, for that matter), so the wrist wrap was a good way to utilize it. Try it out with some of the longer necklaces that you may not be getting much use out of!



 Tribal Print T Shirt x Urban Outfitters > Pastel Pink Cropped Slacks x Forever 21 > Suede Sandals x Urban Outfitters > Earrings x Shopbop  


No comments:

Post a Comment