Wednesday, October 17, 2012

White Tee > High Waist Jeans > Yellow Blazer > What I Wore




It was a lovely day in southern Cali, so my fiance and I took advantage of the sunshine and a few moments of free time to go have breakfast. We followed that up with an afternoon of shopping downtown. I made sure to wear the most comfortable pair of sandals that I own, and by the end of the day, I was glad I'd thought a little more about function than fashion, though I do think this pair is pretty cute.


V Neck Tee x Forever 21 > Yellow 3/4 Sleeve Blazer x Cotton On (super cute option here) > High Waist Jeans x Urban Outfitters (good alternatives here and here) > Beaded Necklace x H&M > Leopard Print Skinny Belt x Asos (surprisingly, still available here) > Sandals x 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent




No comments:

Post a Comment